The law firm “Jordanov, Ignatov, & Ivanov” has assisted a wide number of local and foreign clients with setting up their businesses in the most suitable legal forms. The firm offers a full range of corporate law services, including the following:
- advice on structuring appropriate investment vehicles
- registration of limited liability companies, joint-stock companies, general partnerships, unlimited partnerships, unlimited partnerships with shares, holdings, branches and representative offices, etc.
- registration of non-profit organizations, foundations, associations, etc.
- restructuring commercial entities, mergers, spin-offs, in kind contributions and the sale of bonds and shares
- setting up joint ventures and holding structures
- registration of companies in offshore jurisdictions
- winding-up, dissolution and bankruptcy procedures
- registration in the Commercial Register and related procedures
- resolution of commercial disputes
The firm has extensive experience in structuring commercial transactions. We facilitate the daily activities of our clients by advising them on contracts for the sale of goods, manufacturing, operational and financial leasing, distribution services, licensing, development, marketing, outsourcing, maintenance, franchise, among others.
Our commercial consulting practice draws together our Intellectual Property, Regulatory and Tax expertise.